DelVal Entrepreneurs Councils
Advisory Councils for Entrepreneurs
The members of the Entrepreneurs Councils are enormously successful. This Council represents more than $25 million in total revenue, with more than 150 employees across 13 different industries and disciplines.
Below is a sampling of challenges recently discussed in a Peer Council meeting:
- A competitor has approached a member as an acquisition candidate. Is the timing right to consider this opportunity?
- How can a member choose from the many legitimate sources of competitive intelligence to act on, when each one would impact the short- and long-term direction of the company differently?
- In a growing business where billing is based on time tracked, even the member has a long-standing tendency to fall behind in tracking billable hours as he becomes busier. What steps can he and the company take to make sure the reins are tightened?
Entrepreneurs Council #1 Members Include:
- Matthew Abraham, Principal Engineer, Westchester Environmental
- Carlo Batts, Rittenhouse Appraisals
- Matt Boyle, President, Facility Design and Resource
- Rod Glose, M.Ed., SCT(ASCP)SLS, H CEO/Owner Path Lab Solutions Inc.
- Ed Grose, Alta Management Services
- Cate Heaman Prelude Solutions
- Bart Isdaner, President, Carlton Services
- Stephen E. Judge, Momentum Advisors
- Cheryl Kiley, Megro Benefits
- Craig Lichtman, Psychiatrist
- Doug MacGray, Principal, Compass Ion Advisors
- Bruce Rosen, President, IT Service ArchiTechs
- Valerie Schlitt, Valerie Schlitt Associates
This group meets the second Friday of each month from 8 AM to noon in Conshohocken, PA.