DVIRC Executive Business Forum
Marc Sinkow is a professional facilitator for the Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center’s (DVIRC) Manufacturer’s Executive Forum Groups, the only network groups dedicated to business leaders of small and mid-sized manufacturing firms.
DVIRC is a private, not-for-profit corporation with a public purpose—to support the profitable growth of small and mid-sized U.S. manufacturers. They support manufacturers through three practice areas: customized consulting (business management, operational excellence, and top-line growth); training and education; and executive network groups.
DVIRC’s clients are independently surveyed to assess their performance and value-added impact. Since 1988, DVIRC has served more than 2,000 manufacturers and generated over $2 billion in client impact.
The Executive Forum Groups consists of manufacturing leaders from companies with smaller or medium employment sizes. These groups are based in each of the five counties in Southeastern PA.
Groups are limited to 16 members and chaired by a professional facilitator, to assure maximum interaction and value. Each member receives a valuable business case study targeting one of their current business issues that includes pragmatic solutions and advice from their peer advisory group.
Each meeting offers a confidential setting, where leaders from non-competing manufacturing firms share common challenges and proven solutions gained from the experience of all members.
You and your company gain from a valuable network of trusted business advisors, business development opportunities, business presentations, industry related resources, continuous improvement, and leadership development.
There is a quarterly membership fee, and Executive Forum Groups meet 8-10 times per year, rotating at each members’ location.
- Groups are limited to 16 peers
- Membership includes non-competing manufacturers
- Confidential setting
- Functions as a peer advisory group
- Professional/Leadership development
- Guest speakers, presentations
- Professional facilitator/structured meetings
- Trusted resource referrals
- Business development opportunities
- Long-term business relationships
You also receive:
- Sixteen (16) actionable responses to “What’s Keeping You Up at Night?” through a focused and constructive case study.
- Four (4) free seats annually to any one day DVIRC Workshop ($1,180 Value)
- 10% discount on any DVIRC training and education program (up to a $350 Value)
Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center’s (DVIRC) Manufacturer’s Executive Forum Members
Chester County – DVIRC Manufacturer’s Executive Forum Members
- Kevin Comeford, Mr. Shrinkwrap
- Jeff Craven, Penn Panel & Box
- Lou Filo, APD&M
- George Gower, Refractory Minerals Inc.
- Andrew Harrison, Powell Electro systems
- Jim McHugh, AGF Manufacturing
- Andrew Kalan, Kalan LP
- Bill Powell, Powell Electro Systems
- Walter Schroth, Eagle Design Group LLC
- Greg Selke, Onexia
- Robert Shumoski, Infiana, Inc.
Lower Bucks County – DVIRC Manufacturer’s Executive Forum Members
- Keith Baldwin, Spike’s
- Nate Bower, Rebling Plastics
- Bill Chesterson, Advent Design Corporation
- Knut Fenner, Colorcon
- Paul Gannon, Stockwell Elastomerics, Inc.
- Jim Gut, Compass Display Inc.
- Dan Kendra, Precision Solutions, Inc.
- Steve Kisley, Delaware Valley Packaging Group
- Tom Lawton, Advent Design Corporation
- Dan Maroun, Moutfitters
- Joel Maxey, Disc Makers
- Tony Sufler, NWL
- Fred Woll, F.P. Woll & Company
- Bart Yost, The Rowland Company
Montgomery County – DVIRC Manufacturer’s Executive Forum Members
- Jay Bachman III, Wayne Automation
- Tony Cirone, Macron Dynamics, Inc.
- Kevin Hoffman, C&L Rivit
- Tom Hylinski, Schweitzer & Crosson
- Joe Loghran, Sentinel Process Systems Inc.
- Mike Mabin, Penn Fab
- Heidi McKenna, Fredericks Co.
- Jack Russo, Metal Edge International
- Harry Shoemaker, H Shoemaker Welding & Machine
- Mark Podub, MetLab