DVIRC Executive Business Forum
Advisory Councils for Manufacturers
Marc Sinkow is a professional facilitator for the Delaware Valley Industrial Resource Center’s (DVIRC) Manufacturer’s Executive Forum Groups, the only network groups dedicated to business leaders of small and mid-sized manufacturing firms.
DVIRC is a private, not-for-profit corporation with a public purpose—to support the profitable growth of small and mid-sized U.S. manufacturers. They support manufacturers through three practice areas: customized consulting (business management, operational excellence, and top-line growth), training and education, and executive network groups. DVIRC’s clients are independently surveyed to assess their performance and value-added impact. Since 1988 DVIRC has served more than 2,000 manufacturers and generated over $2 Billion in client impact.
The Executive Forum Groups consists of manufacturing leaders from companies with smaller or medium employment sizes. These groups are based in each of the 5 counties in Southeastern PA.
Groups are limited to 16 members and chaired by a professional facilitator to assure maximum interaction and value. Each member receives a valuable business case study targeting one of their current business issues that includes pragmatic solutions and advice from their peer advisory group.
Each meeting offers a confidential setting where leaders from non-competing manufacturing firms share common challenges as well as proven solutions gained from the experience of all members.
You also gain a valuable network of trusted business advisors, business development opportunities, business presentations, industry related resources, continuous improvement, and leadership development.
There is a quarterly membership fee and the Executive Forum Groups meet 8-10 times per year rotating at each members’ location.
- Groups are limited to 16 peers
- Membership includes non-competing manufacturers
- Confidential setting
- Functions as a peer advisory group
- Professional/Leadership development
- Guest speakers, presentations
- Professional facilitator/structured meetings
- Trusted resource referrals
- Business development opportunities
- Long-term business relationships
You also receive
- Sixteen (16) actionable responses to “What’s Keeping You Up at Night?” through a focused and constructive case study.
- Four (4) free seats annually to any one day DVIRC Workshop ($1,180 Value)
- 10% discount on any DVIRC training and education program (up to a $350 Value)
DVIRC Executive Business Forum members include:
- Brett Bregman, Delta Paper
- Jason Bromiley, John R Bromiley Co.
- Jack Callander, Caltech
- Todd Carey, AS Manufacturing
- Norm Copley, Berger Building Products
- Rob Crossett, DVIRC
- Erich Doberenz, Berger Building Products
- Jeff McGuckin, VSC
- Colby Nylande, White Engineering
- David Platt, Acme Corrugated
- Steph Shea, AMPRO
- Doug Snow, Therm Omega Tech
- Bob Walsh, Stockwell Elastomerics
- Adam Yost, Rowland Company
- Kent Zambelli, Boathouse Sports
DVIRC Chester County Executive Business Forum members include:
- Kevin Comeford, Mr. Shrinkwrap
- Jeff Craven, Penn Panel & Box
- Lou Filo, APD&M
- George Gower, Refractory Minerals Inc.
- Andrew Harrison, Powell Electro Systems
- Scott Keaton, Moog
- Cathy King, CTDI
- Jim McHugh, AGF Manufacturing
- Scott McIntyre, Lambert Spawn
- Vinitha Moskal, Preferred Sands
- Bill Powell, Powell Electro Systems
- Walter Schroth, Eagle Design Group LLC
- Greg Selke, Onexia
- Robert Shumoski, Infiana, Inc.
- Howard Slaff, Esschem
DVIRC Lower Bucks County Executive Business Forum members include:
- Keith Baldwin, Spike’s
- Jacques Boudin, Tescor
- Nate Bower, Rebling Plastics
- Bill Chesterson, Advent Design Corporation
- Knut Fenner, Colorcon
- Paul Gannon, Stockwell Elastomerics, Inc.
- Dan Kendra, Precision Solutions, Inc.
- Steve Kisley, Delaware Valley Packaging Group
- Tom Krol, IMET Corporation
- Tom Lawton, Advent Design Corporation
- Joel Maxey, Disc Makers
- Ruchir Shukla, C.A. Spalding Company
- Fred Woll, F.P. Woll & Company
- Bart Yost, The Rowland Company
DVIRC Montgomery County Executive Business Forum members include:
- Jay Bachman III, Wayne Automation
- Tony Cirone, Macron Dynamics, Inc.
- Jim Conybear, Metlab
- John Cross, ASI Technologies
- Bill Hardy, Hardy Machine, Inc.
- Tom Hylinski, Schweitzer & Crosson
- Joe Loghran, Sentinel Process Systems Inc.
- Heidi McKenna, Fredericks Co.
- Jack Russo, Metal Edge International
- Harry Shoemaker, H Shoemaker Welding & Machine
- Larry Ward – Drew Ward, Packaging Progressions
For more information visit: www.dvirc.org or call 215-552-3800, or firstname.lastname@example.org